The Nest is the Hellenic Centre on Social Entrepreneurship & Social Innovation with official branches in Athens, Alexandroupoli (N.Greece) and small ‘nests’ in Lesbos (N.Aegean Islands) and Vytina (S.Greece). Its Vision is to transform entrepreneurial mindsets towards the social entrepreneurship paradigm; to empower people to achieve social change through the development of socially innovative business ventures
– SOFFA is a spin out of The Nest.
– Social Growth supports social entrepreneurship start-ups through capacity building, incubation and mentoring based on a structured protocol. It includes: The Nest Start-up Process©; the 9month Diploma on Social Entrepreneurship certified by the Ministry of Education it applies innovative inductive teaching techniques including action learning sets, design thinking methodologies, graphic facilitation processes, holistic teaching, business modeling canvas, investment readiness, social evaluations metrics, coaching, mentoring and start-up live events.
– It provides acceleration through The Nest Social Entrepreneurship Fund© acting as a SIFI (Social Investment Finance Intermediary);
– It runs various European research & industry projects through The Nest Research Centre on Social Entrepreneurship, Social Innovation & Social Franchising©;
– It builds network relationships among social investors, social entrepreneurs, policy makers and the wider community through The Nest Ecosystem© platform n activities.
– A Social Cooperative Enterprise that constitutes the pinnacle of a prolonged period of professional engagement in the field of social entrepreneurship, social networking, project management and business consulting.