hub.brussels is a business support agency helping prospective Brussels-based entrepreneurs to launch and test their ideas and helping existing exntrepreneurs to advance though a number of services:
- Incubators & Accelerators programs
- Networking – facilitating new contacts and meeting potential partners.
- Collective mentoring programs through clusters and communities.
- Legal and financial advice – supporting starting entrepreneurs to launch their business and existing entrepreneurs to expand.
- Bank credit mediation – free and confidential support.
- Providing assistance to innovative projects seeking financing and partners.
- Personalised coaching
OpenSoon scheme offers coaching and financial support of a maximum of 15,000 euros to future entrepreneurs wishing to open an innovative and quality business in the Brussels-Capital Region.