IN Amsterdam provides a one-stop-shop service for international newcomers in the Amsterdam Area.
We serve companies and their highly skilled migrant employees, scientific researchers, international entrepreneurs and international graduates, simplifying immigration processes and helping international newcomers settle into the Amsterdam Area. The IN Amsterdam procedure includes immigration elements such as:
- residence and work permits;
- registration with the relevant municipality;
- arrangement of a citizen service number (BSN);
- application for the 30% tax ruling;
- application to exchange a driving licence;
- helpdesk for internationals provided by ACCESS;
- seminars, newsletters and information to help international newcomers settle quickly into life in the region.